Ganz Schnell

08:49 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hey everyone!
I'm sat in an internet café quickly writing a blog to keep you updated!
Everything is going really well, I'm having a great time!
Most of the time I'm in training seminars at the moment, during the day, and then there's socials and stuff in the evenings.
On Saturday we went to Hamburg for the day, it was pretty awesome. Did a little bit of shopping and then went on a boat ride round the harbour, and then to a fun fair thing. I was sooo exhausted by the end of the day, but it was exciting to be a tourist!!
Tonight I'm off out for a meal, and a culture seminar.... "how to be German" sort of thing, so I'm looking forward to that.
When I charge my batteries for my camera, I'll start taking pictures and uploading them!
Hope you're all well!
Thanks for checking in!
Tracy x

0 comments: