Nicht Geschafft

12:28 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello all,
Sorry that I didn't manage (nicht geschafft) to write my blog on Sunday!
I guess I don't really have an excuse!
Firstly, I have a picture for you this time, it's from the confermation class weekend away! :)
So... updates...I'm not ill anymore! Yey.... oh wait... did I say I was better in my last post? I think I did... well I got ill again, and I'm better once again! :D My first (and second) MyPlaze (the youth group) were really good. It's kind of just a general drop-in cafe youth club, and we play games and stuff :). There's not a great deal new happening at the moment, everything is just plodding along as usual really! Everything in the schools is going really well! Something I'm rather excited about is that the high school we're working in have said that I'm allowed to do an English afterschool club after the half term! :D This week I'm going to be thinking up a plan exactly of what I want to do in it! This Friday we have a Harvest Festival for the primary school, so that's pretty exciting too!

News Bulletin:
  • My English really is getting worse! I keep putting german words in or using german grammar when I speak/write English!
  • My new shoes are broken in and comfortable!
  • I have new jeans, cardigan and other such things to go with new shoes :P thanks to a little shopping trip on Saturday!
  • The german word for conker is Kastanie
  • My tea is running out... Please feel free to send me some!
  • We've finished the first series of Lost now and will probably start the second this week!
That's all folks!
'Till Sunday! :D
Tracy xx


P.S
The large type is for my mummy! :P

0 comments: