Updates Updates Updates...

12:18 Edit This 0 Comments »
Helloooo!!

I have internet on my laptop now!! Yeyy!! Hopefully I can update more now! Don't worry, I've learnt my lesson... English is spelt without a c in English, and yellow and orange equals bad couolrs for blogging!

I can't remember where I got up to last time, so I'll just overview my past few days! :)

So up until Tuesday I was just cleaning. Helping get all the huts and rooms and stuff read for when people arrive. They started to arrive on Tuesday, and so now there's plenty more people around, and they've started training for whatever they need to train for. I think they're learning how to teach the units of the course we're starting on Sunday.... Foundations.... yeyy... the excitement! :D

So now I'm not really doing very much to be honest. I have been helping cook in the mornings so far this week, but I'm not needed in the afternoons and evenings so I'm just hanging around reading and stuff. I went shopping to Poland yesterday, that was fun! :) We're rather far east, and stuff is cheaper over there, so we just pop over the border to buy some of the food and stuff. The fun bit is understnading the packets.

I guess that's all I have to say for today! I'm really excited about starting Foundations on Sunday whooop! But until something exciting happens.... Tschüss!

0 comments: